Among the several outpatient services available at DeBruin Medical Center is the LipoLaser System. This low-level laser therapy uses innovative technology to decrease unwanted belly fat. LipoLaser, a proven form of cosmetic therapy, is offered to both patients and non-patients of DeBruin Medical Center. Among the many benefits of non-invasive laser procedures are quick recovery times, minimal side effects, and visible results.
Unlike some cosmetic interventions, LipoLaser’s efficacy has been proven in a peer-reviewed, scientific journal. In a 2011 article entitled “Efficacy of Low-Level Laser Therapy for Body Contouring and Spot Fat Reduction” in the journal Obesity Surgery, the LAPEX 2000 LipoLaser System led to both safe and significant reductions of stomach fat for the study subjects. Over the course of eight treatments during a four-week period, the 20 participants in the active group lost over two centimeters of waist girth.
In addition to the objective improvements of weight loss, those involved in this research reported a substantial cosmetic improvement in the way they looked and felt. The LipoLaser System we use offers cumulative and sustainable body contouring that is safe, proven, and effective.
Please contact us for a FREE consultation at (916) 989-5990
Laser is a widely accepted method for many reasons:
- It is safe and effective.
- It is non-invasive as compared to previous methods (i.e. liposuction).
- The cost is much more affordable for patients.
- Results are better and more natural looking.
- Procedures can be done right in your doctor’s office.
- Can target fat cells while leaving everything else untouched.
- Visits last as little as 30 minutes.
- Lasers turn fat into water, glycerole, and free fatty acids (FFAs)
- which naturally find their way out of the body.
- No Side Effects.
- Results look fantastic!
- Click here to learn more about our laser and the treatments we offer
- We recommend you look at our laser media center – Click Here
- Our before and after gallery shows you results that can be achieved
- Click Here for answers to common questions and concerns
- Please contact us for a FREE consultation at (916) 989-5990